- The latest edition features stories on:
- Prince Harry’s life-changing realisation on a flight back from Afghanistan
- Meghan Markle’s extra-special marriage preparation – Christian confirmation and what it means
- Gemma Hunt, the children’s TV pirate and Alpha course presenter
- three sports stars who put faith before football, golf or sprinting
- the Easter story
- and, as Easter Sunday is on 1 April in 2018, there’s a page of crazy April Fools pranks.
HOPE magazine at Easter
HOPE is encouraging people to build on their contact with their community this Easter by giving away a special magazine.
The 28-page magazine is devised by HOPE for churches to give away – ideally door-to-door with an invitation to Easter services. HOPE at Easter is read and full of stories to spark conversations that will help your church make Jesus known.
HOPE at Easter is available to pre-order from the HOPE shop. Copies will be ready to post out from CPO by 19 February – already more than 72,000 copies have been pre-ordered
Copies are free - donations of 10p a copy are welcome to cover print costs. HOPE covers the other costs. There is a handling and delivery charge based on the quantity ordered.
Door-to-door deliveries bring newcomers to church
Figures from HOPE showed that 90% of churches that had had delivered the Christmas HOPE magazine to homes in the parish saw between one and ten new people attended Christmas services as a result.