- About us
- Contact us
- Staff directory
- Senior clergy
- Bristol Uganda Link
- Church Life
- Our churches
- Resources for parishes
- How to... guides
- Children and young people's ministry
- Safe and Welcome Awards
- Resources for prayer
- Resources for mission and evangelism
- Worship and liturgy
- Creative Arts
- Parish Share, stewardship and finance
- Parish Administration
- Church buildings
- Parish Officer Forms and guidance
- HR advice and guidance for parishes
- Serious Incident Reporting
- Data Protection: Parishes and 'GDPR'
- Resources for ministers
- Baptisms, weddings and funerals
- Vocations: Is God calling you?
- Our schools
- Our Vision and Approach
- Education Team and Board of Education
- Resources for schools
- RE resources
- SIAMS resources
- SMSC resources
- Collective Worship resources
- Training, consultancy and support for schools
- Leadership Development and Headship Appointment
- Inspire Conference resources
- Church-School links
- School organisation and governance
- Creating connections
- Creating connections vision
- Making disciples
- Growing leaders
- Engaging younger generations
- Encouraging generosity
- Making Disciples in Your Parish
- 101 ideas
Coronavirus; Church and school is changing
The health and wellbeing of everyone connected to our churches and schools is our top priority. The Diocese of Bristol is following the official Church of England guidance on Coronavirus. The most up-to-date advice will be posted on the Church of England website.
In light of the Government guidance around non-essential contact due to coronavirus, the Archbishops of Canterbury and York have issued advice that public worship is suspended until further notice. We are aware this is a very difficult time and will prompt a number of further questions. Resources and support is avaliable here and via the links below.
Bishop of Bristol to license ten soon-to-be-vicars.
The Right Revd Vivienne Faull, Bishop of Bristol, will license ten ordinands this Sunday 5 July, via Zoom. Read More
Church online in the next phase. Advice and considerations.
Church online has presented us with a number of new opportunities, and some technological challenges. As church buildings prepare to host services with congregations once more, a new set of opportunities and challenges present themselves to us. Read More
Prayers during the pandemic. Led by the Bishop of Bristol.
Individuals and churches can now be led in prayer by Bishop Viv as we continue to respond to the challenges our society faces. Recorded at Diocesan Synod, June 2020. Read More
Statement from the Rt Revd Vivienne Faull, Bishop of Bristol
Statement from the Rt Revd Vivienne Faull, Bishop of Bristol in response to the #BlackLivesMatter protests in Bristol. Read More
Read our latest news online or sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news, training and events information direct to your inbox.
The complexity of the season - Bishop Lee writes...
Little did I know that when I first wrote about my cycling accident and began reflecting on it in the light of the opening to Ecclesiastes Chapter 3. Read More