HOPE is encouraging people to build on their contact with their community this Easter by giving away a special magazine.
The 28-page magazine is devised by HOPE for churches to give away ideally door-to-door with an invitation to Easter services. HOPE at Easter is read and full of stories to spark conversations that will help your church make Jesus known.
- The latest edition features stories on:
- Prince Harrys life-changing realisation on a flight back from Afghanistan
- Meghan Markles extra-special marriage preparation Christian confirmation and what it means
- Gemma Hunt, the childrens TV pirate and Alpha course presenter
- three sports stars who put faith before football, golf or sprinting
- the Easter story
- and, as Easter Sunday is on 1 April in 2018, theres a page of crazy April Fools pranks.
HOPE at Easter is available to pre-order from the HOPE shop. Copies will be ready to post out from CPO by 19 February already more than 72,000 copies have been pre-ordered
Copies are free - donations of 10p a copy are welcome to cover print costs. HOPE covers the other costs. There is a handling and delivery charge based on the quantity ordered.
Door-to-door deliveries bring newcomers to church
Figures from HOPE showed that 90% of churches that had had delivered the Christmas HOPE magazine to homes in the parish saw between one and ten new people attended Christmas services as a result.