- Do you have the drive to ensure that young people have opportunities to experience God’s love and access to spiritual support and pastoral care within the Further Education Sector?
- Can you think and act strategically and encourage the growth of Multi-faith Chaplaincies across the Diocese of Bristol?
- Have you a track record of helping others fulfil their potential and help to build teams?
- Brokering relationships with senior managers in those colleges where there is currently no Chaplaincy presence in order to develop provision
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of FE policy and practice nationally
- Supporting FE Chaplains to explore emerging ways of being church in their learning communities
- Working with neighbouring Dioceses to advance God’s kingdom
Further Education (FE) Adviser
Further Education Adviser
Part time role: 7 hours per week
Fixed term for 30 days per annum due to limited funding £200 per day
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with high levels of personal integrity who will liaise with Chaplaincy teams in the FE Colleges (FECs) to support, advise and encourage them in their mission.
The role is varied and will include;
Supported by the Diocese of Bristol Schools Adviser, this work will be undertaken within the budget provided through the St Matthias Trust.
Interview Date:31st January 2018 Closing Date:22nd January 2018
Closing Date:22nd January 2018