- A training event for people thinking of working with people with dementia in Lockleaze on 7th November run by Bristol Dementia Action Alliance - More information here.
- Anna Chaplaincy training day organised by the Muller Foundation on 13th November – here: https://www.mullers.org/equip
- Playlist for Life training day on 26th November https://www.playlistforlife.org.uk/Event/help-point-training-bristol-26th-november-2019
- A Diocesan Service celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Alzheimer’s Society on 30th November at All Saints Clifton at 5pm.
- A self-review toolkit designed to help church reflect on how dementia-friendly they are and what areas of church life they might develop in order to become more so;
- A brief summary sheet about signs of dementia and how to respond to them designed to work as a quick reference point for people;
- A list of both regional and national contacts of organisations and resources concerned with promoting dementia friendly churches;
- A Dementia Action Alliance Membership form for those who would like to become aware and link up with similar initiatives addressing the needs of those living with dementia.
Dementia Church events in Nov 2019
A range of events linked to our support of Dementia Friendly Church are running this November:
The Dementia Friendly Church pack can be downloaded here and provides a number of resources which it is hoped that churches will find helpful in their journey towards becoming more dementia-friendly. Within the pack you will find: