- encourage planned giving,
- refresh your stewardship approach,
- overcome the problem of static giving, and
- reduce your administrative burden through adding gift aid automatically.
- Saturday 16 September - St Paul’s Church, Dorcan, Swindon (9.30am – 12 noon)
- Tuesday 19 September - St Edyth’s Church, Sea Mills, Bristol (2pm – 4.30pm)
- Tuesday 19 September - St Peter’s Church, Chippenham (6.30pm – 9pm)
Book a place at the Parish Giving Scheme launch
From September Bristol Diocese will be joining this nationwide scheme to support church giving. Come along and learn about how your church can access the scheme’s benefits:
You will hear from Archdeacon Christine, Eleanor Stead (acting CEO of the Parish Giving Scheme), John Preston (National Church Stewardship Officer) and Clare Fussell (Bristol Diocese's Giving and Resources Adviser) about how the scheme works along with tips for launching it in your parish.
Also hear first hand from churchgoers and clergy from parishes across the Diocese who have been trialling the scheme over recent months. There will be plenty of space for small group discussion and fellowship.
Book your church’s place at www.bristol.anglican.org/giving-events.