LifeSavers - Collective Worship and Values in Primary Schools
'Values for LifeSavers' explores the role of money in our lives through the lens of four Christian Values: generosity, wisdom, thankfulness and justice. It will also:
- explore the values at the heart of this resource
- offer a framework for collective worship, together with a host of practical ideas
- develop ideas for planning and evaluating worship
- introduce the Values for LifeSavers resource and others that explore values through collective worship
- look at how to support children to become leaders of worship
Participants will receive free copies of the Values for Lifesavers resource.