New and Aspiring Headteacher and Senior School Leaders of Church Schools
- gain greater insights into what it means to be the Head of a Church of England School
- reflect on the impact of Christian Distinctiveness on the core purpose of education
- know what kind of spiritual leader you are and determine how to be an authentic head of a Church of England school
- be equipped with strategies to lead and monitor the impact of Collective Worship
- understand the rubric of the SIAMS inspection process and begin to be equipped to effectively lead your school through an inspection.