Church of England Ministry Experience Scheme (CEMES)
Do you want to explore whether God is calling you to ministry in the Church of England by gaining experience of what it is really like?
- be aged between 18 and 30
- be supported as you explore God’s calling on your life
- serve across the life of the church: from supporting outreach initiatives and running groups for children to leading worship and exploring the Christian faith with others
- benefit from the opportunity to grow in your ministry and discipleship through theological training and mentoring
- experience ministry on the inside as part of a lay and ordained team in a mission focused context
- receive a living wage at 30 hours per week on a 10-month contract.